I write for results. Measurable results, that can make a difference in your business. Bringing 20 years of Logistics/Business experience to the table, my writing will resonate clearly with your prospective clients.
Senior Vice President of Business Development – Lightning Courier, LC1 Logistics, llc.(Now-Eagle One Logistics).
Responsible for new business, maintaining and growing existing clients and maximizing revenues, profits and operational efficiency.
- Identified top producing revenue prospects; developed sales and operational plans to fulfill the logistical needs of said prospects.
- Wrote company ‘Mission Statement’, case studies, brochures and sales letters.
- Signed four Fortune 500 companies and numerous small to mid-sized customers in first 24 months.
- Successfully supported the acquisition of Lightning Courier, by Eagle One Inc. Fulfilled contractual obligations, managed acquisition and honored clients requirements, by introduction to decision makers at all customer locations and clarification of SOP’s for each
General Manager VCP Intl. Inc.
- Negotiated all carrier contracts; Small Parcel, LTL, FT, Intl. Air and Ocean Cargo.
- Designed and installed shelving, racking, automating shipping lines with one touch belt and rail system. Installation of 2 horizontal parts carousels, stocking over 125,000 SKU’s
- Primary focus on increased productivity and reducing operating costs
- Close interaction with Sales department to ensure Operational support of Marketing and Sales promotions
District Sales Manager – Advantage Sales and Marketing
Responsible for training, motivating and tracking sales staff, placed in major retail settings (Best Buy, AT&T).
- Developed sales material that provided sales team with the necessary tools to engage prospects.
- Worked closely with management in each location, to ensure trial program was launched successfully in Dallas Fort Worth area and cities throughout Texas. Traveled to Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi for onsite evaluation of sales force. Training of effective selling and the importance of regional marketing and client/business relationships. In the first 60 days, Sales increased 40%.
Sales Executive – Bee Line Delivery Inc.
Responsible for selling new accounts in Dallas Fort Worth region – promoting BeeLine for Courier / Logistical Carrier services.
- Regional coverage of B2B cold calling, drafting bids and pricing programs for logistical programs in Dallas Fort Worth and throughout the Southwest.
- Exceeded revenue and budget targets each quarter
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Management, Human Resources, University of Texas at Dallas, 1989
- Certified in Drug Detection/Prevention, American Institute on Drug Prevention, Dallas, Texas 2003
Training and Technical Skills
- Content Strategy
- Sales Advantage Course, Dale Carnegie Institute, Dallas Texas, 2005
- AWAI Writing High Performance B2B COPY. 2014
- AWAI Circle of Success member, 2014
- Professional Writers Alliance member, 2014
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, AS400, e-courier software, CXT software, Aplicor, Automation.com software.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, Member Washington DC 2003-Present
- Allen Sports Authority, Soccer/ Hockey Coach Allen Texas, 1999-2005
- Dallas Parks Rotary: 2010-Present